From startups to multinational businesses, every company’s foundation builds up with their logo designing. Some have designers while some have to hire them; the software they use defines their quality of work.
The field of logo designs has been evolving. There has been a vast range of software companies who have been developing advanced programs which allows user to design their logo with easy to handle tools.
Following are the best logo designing software that every designer must use:
1. Logo Design Studio Pro
It’s a complete package that is easy-to-use yet comprehensive vector graphic editing software. It’s primarily used by start-up businesses who seek to create a logo at an affordable price.
- Have subscription or download options
- Impeccable for basic to intermediate design skills
- Export logo in several formats
- Online subscription requires a ninety-day commitment
- It doesn’t have a downloadable version for Mac
- The user has to buy expansion packs for more templates
Logo Design Studio Pro has high-level features that enable the business to create a professional logo with ease. The software comes with:
- Has extensively customisable logo templates
- Have numerous vector shapes, images, and graphics
- Also, have hundreds of fonts available for commercial use
Create logos with Designhill’s AI-powered software that makes it easier to design a logo within minutes.
- Has to pay upon downloading your logo
- Creates a logo with five minutes
- Works on desktop, mobile, and tablets
- Has limited editing tools
- Minimal customization options
- Some templates and fonts look is less professional than others
It’s simple to use, especially for beginners who don’t need to learn how to navigate specialty software.
It doesn’t require any experience to use and also tech-savvy people find Designhill easy to use. All you have to do is to answer its questions that will later create your design.
3. Adobe Illustrator
Who isn’t heard of adobe? We all have been using it for a long time. Abode Illustrator is a comprehensive software that is built for graphic designers. It has many customization options and in-depth features for designers who are familiar with vector editing tools.
- Gives a seven-day free trial
- Allows the user to import scanned images
- Customizable workspaces
- Steep learning curve
- Doesn’t support many raster graphics
- Special pricing offers require a 12-month commitment
Adobe Illustrator is part of Adobe’s Creative Suite that provides features like rich logo tools which give unlimited design options for customization.
For Adobe, you should some basic knowledge to operate its complex editing and design tools. It’s primarily the best software for experienced designers.
Inkscape is an open-source design software with robust logo creation tools and it’s free.
- Works on all operating systems
- Tons of editing features
- Frequently updated
- Installation is more complex on Mac computers
- Outdated interface
- The learning curve for people unfamiliar with design software
Inkscape is one of the few vectors editing software that works on Linux, Mac, and Windows platforms. If you are someone who has worked on other designing software, it would be easy to use.
If you are a new user, who’s using logo design software for the first time, it would be a learning curve. This software is popular enough to find plenty of online tutorials to develop your logo.
CorelDraw is one of the classic software that has been updating consequently. It’s a well-known competitor to the popular Adobe Illustrator.
- Subscription or one-time purchase options
- Includes a full graphics suite
- In-app hints for guidance
- Higher learning curve
- No mobile app
- Few integrations
It has an affordable subscription cost and illustration-to-vector-image capabilities make it the best choice for designers. You can run it on Windows or Mac by download it. Choose the subscription model according to the web-based application.
It isn’t a logo generator; it assists the user to have some design or editing program knowledge. Some of its features include:
- Clipart, images, and vehicle wrap templates
- Numerous variety of fonts
- Symmetry, block shadow, and capture tools
6. Gravit Designer
The advanced era requires contemporary vector editing tools for comprehensive custom designs using the feature-rich Gravit Designer.
- Has adequate Video tutorials
- Tons of icon and illustration templates
- Works on all operating systems
- Has limited features on the free version
- Requires graphic design editing experience
- Few collaboration tools
It has rich features that allow the user to zoom up to 25,600%, allowing for editing the finest of details. It’s a web-based software, that can be used on Mac, Windows, and Linux systems. It’s easy to export the logo in a PNG, JPG, PDF, or SVG file.
Looka is a logo generator to create a design and then allows us to get an entire brand kit for one low price.
- Numerous payment options
- Has more than 300 branded templates
- Fast and easy to use
- Not as custom as vector editing tools
- Lesser-known industries may not find desired icons or symbols
This software allows users to develop a new logo within minutes and download a complete suite of branded assets. It’s impeccable for startups who want to do branding on a smaller scale by creating an instant logo for their email signatures, social media, and business cards.